• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

ANY LUCK ON 1st DEER SEASON

Wonedering how the 1st deer weekend was. If many deer was seen or shot? I had call from Star Tribune asking about the results of 1st deer season this evening.

We had a few hunters stop in to register their deer, the biggest one was 3x4 or 7 points.

Hope guys had descent luck this weekend.

J.

Let me guess, EAGLE lake............

Looks like a good catch........oldman looks happy.

Later,

J.

grin.gif

J big bucks.... our party of 6 took a total of 8 the 1st day. we were north of Sebeka. Thick...

4 bucks four does.

2 bucks were eight points, one was 9 and one was 4pts.

wow Mr. D, seems like you guys did great........send me the pics of the deer by mail. I got some other pic too and plan on putting on the shop website as soon as I get some time to play.

If there is any big pic send it to K95.3 radio station as they are having a big buck contest and I'm one of the sponsor for it............Never know you may win a prize or something..........

Later,

J.