Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pointerboat

merc 4 stroke

2 posts in this topic

I have a Merc 9.9 four stroke kicker . Anyone know how difficult it is to change oil in that engine? Is there a filter? How much oil does it require? Never changed it before. Thanks in advance.

Changing the oil on a 4 stroke outboard is about a 5 minute job. The Merc website should have the directions.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Cret Jigs
      Perfect! ... thanks guys for the responses.  exactly what i needed to know!   Cret
    • delcecchi
      Mercury is emitted from coal burning power plants and can travel a long ways.  Sulfate or maybe it is sulfide is from mining.  
    • delcecchi
      That there is pretty effusive praise, and a first post 
    • leech~~
        So, this Deer runs through the forest all winter without breaking it's neck on anything. Then breaks it's neck by your deck that just happens to have a bird feeder and lots of really big rocks by it? Did the Warden buy it?   Oh yeah nice fish haul.
    • Tom Sawyer
      I always thought after shooting them from my deck, it couldn't get any easier; guess I was wrong. Lol! Backstraps never tasted sweeter. Hope you bought a lottery ticket.