Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hawgeye

St. Louis River Conditions

6 posts in this topic

Anybody been on the river lately, Still muddy?? Any fish reports? Haven't hit the river in a month, going to check her out tonight. thanks for any reports

Dave

Hawgeye I will also be out tonight. It seems to have slowed and cleared up a bit but not the way I like it to be. Ill be above boyscout in about a hour. Maybe see ya there. 17' Lund Explorer and 115 Yamaha.

Northlander,

I'll be putting in at boyscout in at 4:00. Probably start around oliver and head up river from there. 18' camo alaskan.

Dave

Hawgeye I got to Boyscout and realized I forgot my jig box. Looked windy up there so I just turned around and came home. E-mail me how ya did. Sorry but I bet I just missed ya.

Ill be up river jiggin from shore Ill check ya out at the landing a bit before dark.

Nice meeting you and your Bro Hawgeye. Give me a holler if ya ever want to get out.

This is not a first hand report, but a usually reliable source told me that on Saturaday he was up above the 23 bridge and the walleyes had a feast on his cranks. He said he was using silver bombers and shad raps. He said a he got a hog that he estimated @ 28".

Thats not surprising, I believe it. Happens every year in the fall. Problem was dirty/fast water lately.

Jig n minnow is also good up there.