• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

countdown

UdeLakeTom

just think, this time tomorrow night we'll be bs'n with our huntin buddies about the one that got away last year. in two nights, alot of us will have stories that get more fairytale like as the night progresses smirk.gif good luck out there, and make sure of your target!

a little over 25 hours til opening light. Not that I'm counting or anything........ It's 5:30 friday morning and I've already been up for hours waiting for tomorrow's opening light....... Anyone else having that problem? I think I have the fever really bad right now.

I do too. I know the feeling! It kind of gives us "night workers" a little edge I think because we're usually not groggy at 6 or 7 in the morning and trying to wake up.

HEY i cant leave till after my 8pm meeting, then get to drive 5hours. you guys gotter made.