Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
swedishpimple

Who is working Friday???

38 posts in this topic

Not me...you suckers...have fun discussing this all day Friday while I am getting "tuned up" for the opener.

I really wonder if anyone will actually even read this...or if everyone is bolting like me???

I hate you

NOT NICE!!!

I have a jury trial, how's that for NOT FUN THINGS TO DO ON A FRIDAY BEFORE OPENER!!!! mad.gif

If I am not on the road tomorrow by 5:30, I am going to be very unhappy.

Oh....lookie there....5 Bells...Miller Time..Bud Time..whatever....time to hit the dusty trails.

I'm scheduled off Until Tuesday. If The Future Hunter comes before then (which could happen), I just might have the whole season off work!!! To all you that have to work tomorrow: have fun suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All classes will be skipped, taking off in the early am........How could anyone work???? I already can't sleep.

I'm off. But those pulling a check ain't working either. Don't be typing on FM now! Get to work!

Craig

im working tomorrow, . . . but, i have all of next week off smile.gif

im off at noon; but im not deer hunting this weekend. instead i will be goose and mallard hunting; and watching the boys hunt in my home area, as well as make sure nobody pokes around my crp! good luck everybody thats going deer hunting, hope to read some great stories come monday!

LOL, you know those arby's commercials with the little arby's symbol over their head cuz that's what their thinking about. I can see a shot of that courtroom.

Prosecutor: Buck over head

Jury: men buck over head, women stud men over head

judge: bucks over head

Lawdog: buck over head

Defense attorney: buck over head

no audience

defendant: the only one not thinking about something else.

skippin school tomorrow cant sit through class anyways so i will just head up north good luck guys

luckily i work nights so im off friday morning ill go and set up the stands friday and bow hunt the rest of the day and get ready for saturday.

Working till 2:30 today. Kingfisher and I are just hitting carlos tomorrow so I gotta put the punk up tonight. Can't wait though, this is my first deer season and hoping to get one.

Sandmannd, this punk is ready and waiting for your bisnatch rear end to get here.

Is it Saturday morning yet?

good luck in carlos, that place gets busy. trying to get off at noon today, but my manager is off and not answering her email!!! mad.gif

A guy I work with scheduled a meeting that I have to be in for 3-4:30 today. Brilliant. The guy is an avid hunter too, I'm not quite sure what he's thinking! mad.gif

Leaving a noonish today. Not a very productive week for me this week

Been to work PHYSICALLY, but mentally, thats a different story smile.gif

Be safe everyone and I'm looking forward to reading some stories.

Quote:

Been to work PHYSICALLY, but mentally, thats a different story
smile.gif

sounds like the last two weeks at work for me. It's a good thing I'm not a doc or surgeon or something like that.

I can tell already today is not going to be very productive.

9:30 AM I'm out boys...

2 hours left and I am out. The cell phone has been ringing off the hook, the guys just can not resist that I am working and they are not.

Good Luck and Be Safe.

I have to work this Friday and my skin is crawling to get out and hunt. Here's the kicker: my company is doing a major conversion this weekend and I'm "on call". That means I have to be within an hour of work so I can fix anything that goes wrong. I can't go up north hunting!!! But the next two weekends: bucks beware.

sorry dude. I got a call earlier today from my job wanting to know if I wanted to come and work tonight. I laughed so hard that they just hung up the phone.

Wollman,

Just leave a note and go!

I worked today, but had the opportunity to have the day off. I will work till noon and leave. I am only person here, besides an office girl and one machinist. All the owners are gone up north. I have all my work caught up and no customers have even called today. Just sitting in my office reading FM threads, like very day. cool.gif

I am out of here at noon that way I do not burn up a vacation day. I am saving those for ice fishing on Mille Lacs, Red and LOW!

Good luck to all! Do not fall or get shot!