• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Buck Bomb

Wanderer

Yeah, all right, I bought one. Curiosity got to me. I plan to have it available if I find myself wondering if that certain thicket is holding a buck. Couple that with a can bleat.

Wondering if anybody else has experience with these grenades or is planning on trying one also.

I tried one once, you know how they say "blows other sent away" well I think it just "blows away" It lasted seconds not minutes and was all done. You may have better luck with it though. Oh and don't get any on you!!

If I were going to use this... I would put a five gallon bucket with some holes in it. Cover the buck bomb and let it come out slow.

You can just spray it at random. Just don't lock the spray nozzle down. That way you can hit different spots around your stand.

Nels