Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bison9

Hail the 10 incher ! (Hitman, you'll like :) )

7 posts in this topic

Hey all, I went to Pelican last night and the fish were really biting! Problem is, they were all shorts (like in the picture below). I got about 5 of these guys to the boat and literally missed 10 others due to short hits. The minnow tail would be all mangled on the short hits... 19 ft. of water on the edges with a green and chartreuse jig and a fairly small fathead. All hail the ten incher (as you can see in my new avatar, my specialty is the tiny fish nowadays!!)!!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention - it was a beautiful night all while I was fishing from about 6PM to 9:30PM. Then at about 9:30 that stiff Northwesterly picked up and it was Big Bad Pelican again! My old friend! It was so wavy at the boat launch, I barely was able to load er up and high tail it back to Fargo! Oh well, fun times... crazy.gifconfused.gifgrin.gif

IMG_2729.jpg

control yourself now hitman! tongue.gifwink.gif

Bison --

You s@8&nH*%!@ -- leave my 10-inchers alone.

grin.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

laugh.gif!

Hey, 10 inchers, or ten pounds, you can't beat catchin walleyes in the Fall! That's what Fall is about: eatin candy, playing/watching a little football and catchin eyes!!

Yeah --

Now I can't wait for the lakes to freeze over -- Another month at least -- I would guess.

If I could find my stikin boots I would go this week before it starts ot get hard. But I somehow missplaced them after fishing opener last year. @#$%#@$%@#$%@@#!$@!#$@~#%^&!!

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

My wife does that to me all of the time. She actually puts things "away" and does not tell me where she put them. Now don't get me wrong I like the help and she is a sweetie -- but tell me where you put my dog collar zapper so I can go pheasant hunting!

lol.

wink.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifmad.gif