Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coach1310

Bargain Cave

7 posts in this topic

Looking at possibly purchasing some new electroncis for the boat from the Bargain Cave @ you know where. Just wondering if anyone has had an issue with anything purchased there, specifically big ticket items. There is a no return policy with it so I want to make sure things are as good as advertised most of the time. Thanks!

I was going to buy a GPS at the cave, and I passed since the screen was pretty scratched up. I swear they had a 30 day return policy as a guarantee for operational merchandise. I would verify.

I bought a Lowrance 3600 from them, it works great. Just check the screen, knobs, etc make sure things look good. They do have room to lower the price on some of the stuff in the cave, so be sure to ask if they can "go any lower on the price". If I remember right, they have a 30 day warranty on electronics.

That is where most of my stuff comes from. Make sure you know what all it should have if it was new. Lots of times it might be missing a piece or two so you will need to get those things. But it is a great way to save some money. I got a LMS 332C there last year and it has worked great saved nearly $150 off what a new one would have cost. I didn't have everything with it but I knew what I needed and I was fine with getting it and buying what else I need to make everything work.

I bought an LX3 and had no troubles.

Got the lakemaster chip there for $40, and it works great!

I bought an underwater camera no box no manual. It did not work I took it back and they swapped it out for another in the cave that had a box and manual. Not to mention the one in the box was $30 more, no upcharge.