Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reynolds

SOLD!!! 1998 Arctic Cat Z440 $1100

20 posts in this topic

1998 Arctic Cat Z440 fan-cooled with under 1300 actual miles. Sled has hand and thumb warmers, speedo and tachometer, plastic skis,extra belt and Ryde FX shocks all the way around. This sled is in very good condition. The sled was purchased new by my father and has been well cared for. Would make a great sled for ice fishing.

I will try to get some out to you this weekend as I currently do not have any pictures of the sled. I don't have a chance to get any pictures until I head up north this weekend where I have the snowmobile in storage.

Ok, I would appreciate that. How is the hood, any major scratches? Is it the green color? Has it been well maintained? Thanks for your time.

fishtrapgirl

The hood is black in color and has no cracks. Also, the seat has no rips. I believe there are two scratches through the graphics, NOT down to the paint of the hood, on the left side about the width of a pencil lead and approximately one inch long. The sled has always been maintained at the the local Arctic Cat dealership. They go through the sled and clean the carbs every fall. There has never been any kind of issue with the sled whatsoever.

Reynolds, Where is the sled being stored at? I'd like to take a look if possible.

The sled is in Milaca which is about 25 miles south of the southern end of Mille Lacs Lake. I probably should not have put the sled is being stored up north as that is a bit misleading, but Milaca is quite a ways north of where I live.

I would also like some pictures and a email to contact you

IF you could send me pics too I'd appreciate it. Jr. is wanting a sled...

jefflawdog@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Pictures have been sent out to all

Reynolds,

You have email.

fishtrapgirl

please send pics to chevy_arcticcat@yahoo. com thats an underscore between chevy and arcticcat and also would you be interested in any trades of any kind?

pictures sent

would you be interested in any kinds of trades?

What do you have to offer?

i just thought i would ask if there was anything you were lookin for

Reynolds:

Send me some pics if you would please.

I'm looking for a sled possibly for ice fishing.

Think it could pull a 300 lb aluminum/foam house ?

ice_it_06@yahoo.com

would you consider a trade for an older lund fiberglass fishing boat with a 4 1/2 horse mercury and trailer?