Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Meaney

what are the odds!?!?!

11 posts in this topic

check this monster out! holy cow...or holy moose by that matter

the gazette

wow unbelievable!!

Now that is cool!

$50,000.00!!!!!!!!!!! It is like hitting the lotto! grin.gif

That would be awsome.. I know of a guy that lives not to far from me, that same thing happened. Both were really big bucks, just like these.

I sincerely doubt it's worth $50,000. Guys would be trying to puzzle fit deer all the time.

I have a friend that when in SD pheasant hunting 2 or 3 years ago found two big bucks locked together and frozen into a pond. They got the farmer and some chainsaws and got the deer out....pretty cool story and cool photos.....BIG DEER also!!!!!

wow, amazing stories. yea, that guy probably saw two nice deer shot them both and entangled them together to be able to keep them both. smile.gif

ozzie, were those deer still alive?

I vaguely remember a guy from Zumbrota shooting a tangled pair a couple of years ago. 10 pointer, and 11 pointer if I remember correctly.

nope they were dead frozen just under the ice....one guy walked out on the ice to see what the "dark spot" in the ice was and that is what he saw!!!!