Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LOTWKIng

Fisky's Right!

8 posts in this topic

Well after seeing Fisky's walrus i figured it was about time to let the shotgun and ducks rest and head out onto the river. Good choice! Sunday greeted me and a few buds with frost covered docks and that morning chill that lets you know deer season is almost here. We decided to try and head up river a little bit to get out of the pressure the windsock area was experiencing. Tried a spot that has produced in the past in about 15 ft of water. It wasnt rocket science, like everybody else we drowned our shiners with a 1 oz jig and in about 3 1/2 hours we had our limit of 15-18 inch quality walleyes. I also managed to hook into a nice 29" 10.4# that made the day. But like Fisky says...the best is yet to come!

The limit

IMGP2989.jpg

29 incher

IMGP2984.jpg

Nice mess of fish guys!

If Fisky's right, I can't wait until next Monday!!

Chris do you ever work? grin.gif It seems you are fishing all the time. Good Luck

Quote:

Chris do you ever work?
grin.gif

Saved up vacation time. grin.gif

I rarely take vacation in the summer months, there are much better uses for it in the fall and winter. wink.gif

I should talk. I hardly have any vaction left after taking a week for elk hunting and a few days for Canada fishing. I am now in saving mode for some days for this winter myself.

oh i know i just burned the rest of mine up takin all of deer season off......woops

A good trip for you guy's no doubt! Not so sure about your posts title though.....Thats wrong!!!!

Darn it anyhows.....Friend I was to fish with today has now backed out and this afternoons weather is gonna be nice and the fish were sure a snappin Tuesday afternoon.

I'm in scramble mode trying to twist arms to find someone to join me for the afternoon.....Everyone is getting their hunt stuff together and I just wanna windmill Walleyes, Bummer!

Chris E me, weather looks nasty early next week.....Lets go this afternoon!!!