• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Free Storage covers (ALL GONE) THANKS

shamrock7

I have 4 round Cover-its. These are tube framed with a cover over them. They are 12' wide and up to 24' long. Door on one end. Boat and trailer fit under them nicely. Even will work for a temporary garage. Located on Lake Vermilion. FREE to the first ones to get here. Take one....or take all.

Would they work to slide in the hole in the carpet in the hole of the floor of my camper type angle house to keep the wind out??

Where on Vermillion are you located. I will be in the area this weekend through Wednesday morning.

Call 218-753-5457 for details and remember, they are 12' x 24' and they are for storing cars and boats and the like. And they could be used to keep the wind out of your angling house because you can park your entire house inside these.

And if you are at all familiar with the lake, you should be able to figure out where we are.

Sorry but they are all spoken for. If someone fails to pick one up, I will get back in touch with the post. Thanks

Shamrock thanks for the Cover-It. Missed ya. You were out hunting. Get anything? E-mail me how ya did or if ya have any questions.