Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
beretta

Looking for cabin to rent over the winter

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I was recently hired in Brainerd with the Sheriff's Dept. and I am looking for a temporary place to live. It is impossible to find a place that is even remotely decent in town for under $500 per month plus utilities. I was thinking that maybe there was someone who has a cabin up here that would be willing to rent it out during the winter? Think of it as getting paid to have someone watch your place and to make sure the pipes dont freeze! If anyone is interested or if you know of someone who might be, let me know! Thanks!

Send me an e-mail, We are building and will have a place for rent Cheap, nice old house in nisswa.

jjanousek at crestliner.com

I look almost weekly in the the Brainerd Dispatch or try Brainerd Area Lakes Real Estate under their rental section. There have been a few places around that price range as of late.

Wanted to give this a bump as I'm in the same boat...looking for a place to rent over the winter. I'll be working in Brainerd during the week, then heading back to Duluth on the weekends (the dog will be staying in Duluth).

I'll be checking the local classifieds but thought I'd check here, as well.

Thanks much.

John

thistlekicker at lycos.com