Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Anyone Been Out??

12 posts in this topic

Might hit a lake or two on saturday for one last bass fishing day, has anyone else been out in the last few weeks.

Been out Bass, just going for walleyes, getting a few but nothing to brag about. No help on the bass here.

Terry

thats ok. Are you having any luck on the eyes

The bass bite has been good the last week or so. I picked up six today. Two over 4 1/2. Yesterday I picke up a 5pd 10oz, a 4pd 10oz, and a 4pd 1oz, as well as some 3 pounders. Get after them, things slow down next week, but they still bite until the ice goes on smile.gif

thanks sluggo,

thats why i want to get out so bad becuase as soon as this weekend is over, the boat will be back at work, and not in the water till next year. So this weekend will be the last time on the water.

Thanks for the information

If it's sunny out, stick to the clumpy weeds. If it's overcast, stay away from the weeds. That's been the pattern for the last two weeks.

sounds good, thanks sluggo

I'm still doing real well plunking out large largies off weedpoints on deep cranks 15-18FOW. The walleyes I've found to be 30-45FOW and chowing down Thanksgiving style.

You must be fishing clear water. smile.gif

You know it!

Clearwater-Thursday afternoon-Winds 15-20 mph. Fishing shallow: 1 12" crappie, 1 18" bass, 2 small perch

Cold and wet but better than sitting in the office!!

I have been on Beebe the past two days. Yesterday was much better. I only picked up three good fish today. The water has dipped into the upper 40's which is going to stop the bite by Monday unless you catch them feeding. smile.gif