• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hastings slug barrel sights

cps420us

I have a Hastings Paradox slug barrel for my Remington 1100 12 gauge. I don't care much for the factory rifle sights and was wondering if anyone knows of an aftermarket fiber optic sight that would work. It seems all they make aftermarket sights for are Remington, Browning, and Mossberg barrels. I don't want to go buy any and not have the dovetails fit in my factory sights. Any info would be appreciated.

I have the same barrel for my 870 wingmaster, I've looked and cannot find any aftermarket sights so I took some hi-vis orange spray paint and a nail polish brush and put a layer on the tip of the sight, it helped a lot but you have to reapply daily because it wore off rather quickly. This year i'm going to buy some bright orange nail polish and see if that holds up better.

I found some paint online by the name of Bright Sights. You can order some that glows in lowlight conditions. They claim it's durable and won't chip off unless you scrape it off. I'm trying it out this weekend.