• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SIT OR PLAY LT against the Vikes

Jim Panfish Uran

I have Edge and Kevin Jones on the bench. Should i sit or play LT against the vikes rush D?????????

Did you see what Westbrook did against them? You drafted LT #1 for a reason. I know I will be starting him and not thinking twice.

NEVER sit LT unless he's not going to play, no matter who he's going against and no matter who your other backs are.

Aaron

Play him, he may not be able to run the ball but they will be doing little swing passes to him. I have him also and will never sit him.

Coaching isn't our problem guys. We don't have a QB. How many games have we lost this year by a touchdown or less? 2 losses where by 3 pts. 2 losses by 7 pts, and 1 loss by 10pts against Dallas. Out of 5 losses, 4 where by 7 pts or less. If we had a QB that could throw even half descent we'd be sitting on top of the NFC. I mean we have a Professional QB getting paid miilions and they can't hit wide open receivers down field. Blame coaching all you want, but the fault lies with the leader on the field (QB). I was actually pleased with how Brooks Bollinger passed. He threw it hard and with confidence. Childress isn't our problem!!!

Dude you posted on the wrong one. BUT OK, it sounds like I'd be meathead to sit him!!?!?!?!?!? I still have faith in the Vikes man.. I guess I can't let that get in the way HA HA!!!! Ok it's official I will start him. Thanks everyone

i drafted LT #1 and i will start him this weekend. He is going to score a ton of points against Vikings. Reason i say that, is that he might not score alot of points on the run, but he also might blow up and have a ton of running points, but rivers is going to throw the ball alot, and LT might even throw it.

Lt will score his points, as he always does.

He hasn't been that great this year. He only scored 6 points last week and I lost by 3. His playoff schedule looks promising though, so I'm gearing up for a deep PO run.