Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MIKE IN lINO III

LOST BOAT

1 post in this topic

I went up to the lake friday and much to my surprise my duck boat floated away. I leaned it against the pontoon lift on dry ground but the lake rose at least 2 ft. and floated it away.

It is 14" aluminum plain duck boat, peeling brown paint. My neighbor is a pilot and he brought me up in is plane to search but we did not see it. Hopefully someone grabbed it and is holding it.

Anybody see a boat on Lawerence lake north of Grand Rapids or hear of anyone finding one please get a hold of me. As of right now my season is over.

MStelter@gopherstatelitho((Contact Us Please))com