Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ely Lake Expert

Count down clock

1 post in this topic

Is it too early to ask for a countdown clock to deer opener like rick does for fishing? I am getting more and more pumped for season as I read the forums.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• eyeguy 54
      Hit the secret beach on the sippi for a couple hours today with some crawlers. wind was pretty crazy. smally bit first then a sucker. then caught 4 eyes and decided to leave. a young guy came down while I was fishing and was casting a spinnerbait and I asked him what he was after. he said bass so I let him know that it is illegal to target them and eyes till next month and that the game warden watches people in the area quite often. He said he had no idea he could not fish for them, thanked me and said he wont cast anymore. nice young guy. I bet he will be down again with some crawlers. 
    • SkunkedAgain
      I've seen a lot of people dragging raps for "crappies" before the opener
    • monstermoose78
      Bummer Erik 
    • loadmaster
      Go down to MG and they will steer you in the right direction.  I know that  different release is used for braid.
    • delcecchi
      Sorry if I was didn't make myself clear.   What I meant was can  a place like the landing make a living from the people who come to the higher end resorts and want to go out to eat?     Clearly Ludlow's has a target market and does very well with it.  Whether that same target market can sustain the landing is another question.   Seems like maybe not...     I still wonder why they don't put the menu online.... In this day and age,  I am used to checking out a place online before walking in the door.