Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JiggingSpoon

Mandarin Duck!!

10 posts in this topic

Here is a pick of the Mandarin Duck that was mentioned in the scoter thread. Probably just an escapee, but was flying with wild ducks and i am very proud to take him and he is at the taxidermist as we speak!!

JS

img0382lg4.jpg

Wow, that is awesome...Beautiful bird.

That is one of the coolest birds I've ever seen.

DL

Nice Bird. It also looks like it didn't get too beat up which is nice. Please post pics of it after its mounted as well.

Nice bird, I would take it to the taxidermist if I shot it, that is forsure.

Very cool JS smile.gif

Sweet bird, I bet that was a surprise when you picked him out of the water.

I was very suprised when my dog came running up to me with the bird in his mouth, all i saw was the head hanging down and i couldn't believe my eyes. I new what it was because i studied them when i was younger, but was amazed i just shot one. I will for sure post pics when it is done being mounted.

JS

Dont let this guy fool you, he went to the minnesota zoo late at night snuck in through the wildabeast section, around the grizzley exhibit to then proceed to hold out his hand full of peanuts which he stole from the bears, and the duck walked into his bag.

I SHOT that duck tooo..ha ha ha ha

nice pics,

maybe you show me where the mountable ducks are next time instead of you shooting them all

If he man enough to steal peanuts from bears, well then he should get to keep the duck too. Looks like a great and interesting bird to mount.