• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Great outdoors, I have been looking for a rattle hook that lindy used to make. They sold them in pre tied snells in black pink and white. They do not make them any more do you have any?

I'll check tomorrow.

Was it a plain snell with a rattle attached to the hook??

I think they sold them in orange, white, chart, pink and black. Came in a single pack. They were little floater hooks with the rattle molded onto the hook with a rubber like on the Phelps Floaters?

I had some but the hooks didnt last long. Ill keep my eyes open around here.

Let me check, cause i think i can still get them..I know a few warehouses that have thousands of things still in there that are not sold anymore..And i am sure i just saw what you talking about in a discontinued items catalog.. I think i can get just the rattles for the hooks too by them selves.. I have lots of wholesale places i buy from for hooks, feathers, skins and stuff for tying flies and lure making that i do..

There are two lakes in the area that these hooks out performed every other lindy style presentation. I tried the little rattles that clip on the hook but they did not seem to work nearly as well. I went through all my tackle and used my last one this fall. (lost)

yukon,

I'll wait for the picture, but think I know what you're looking for. laugh.gif

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Googel Woodies Rattlers.

I have a whole display of them left, on sale! shoot me an email or call the shop for sizes and colors available. Wouldn't cost much to ship them to you, could go in a small envelope. Craig, Outdoor Allure

Quote:

Nope and Nope.

Well at lease i was trying to help... fishing for 36 years, i do have some information in my head at times...maybe i will just keep out of it here..

Sounds like Outdoor Allure has them. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

They are hard to find around here because they work. Last place I saw them was a baitshop on Cook. I cant find any of mine. Probably lost them all to those anoying pike. shocked.gif

Ill keep looking but dont hold your breath on Pics from me.

Kallista thanks for trying. I hope you didnt take my post personel. It was not intended that way.

As far as all your experience it appreciated and I look forward to reading more of it.

Maybe we will run into eachother at the Burntside Bash?

AA is down between Ashland and Bayfield Wisconsin.

I will be there on and off... I am not ready for long times on the ice this year but will be next year for sure.. I will be dropping off the flies in 2 weeks too..

I just got a 4 wheeler, but no trailer yet, so things are coming together slowly, but hey when you start over it ok at times...

Yeah, I just dug that display out from under some newer icefishing stuff, I have 2 sizes and 4 different colors.

yukon, I tried to help you help yourself. Type Outdoor Allure in a search engine.

LOL, ain't it the truth.

• 2 weeks later...

Yukon.....You must be talking about Lindy's 'Rattl'n Hooker'??? They still make these puppies in like 5 or 6 colors and 3 sizes I believe, though not the pretied varients you mention. For sure they can be deadly under the ice rigged a coupla ways and they're darn good under the slip bobber summertime too.

These wouldnt work under a bobber fisky because they float. At least the ones I had did.

Well I guess I should've mentioned to use a weight!!! Wintertime I'll run em off a spoon too. Thats what I do with em anyhow. LOL!!! Steve are you gonna make it up this way for another go round?