• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Last year, the bays were freezing over during the last week of October. It feels like we're going to slid past that mark this year. Any predictions on when the first bays will ice over?

I'm going with sometime during the week of November 5th. cool.gif

I think that you are probably close on the Nov. 5 date.

Cliff

Just looking at the 15 day forcast and it calls for low to mid 30's for highs and low to mid 20's for lows by Nov. 7th.

If that holds open water for awhile yet. I will be on the west end Nov.8-12th trollin skis. Last year was colder and we still got on, though getting off at night was a close call.

Keep those water temp reports comin.

Steve

Yeah, I'm beginning to wonder if my initial prediction was correct. I think it might be a little later now.

I'll toss out November 14th... just because the weather has been weird this year.

Hopefully, there'll be more than enough by mid-December to make it worth a trip up!

The water temps this afternoon were 45.4 to 46.7 degrees in Big Bay.