Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valv

1999 Sandpiper pull behind camper, 30ft, repairable

13 posts in this topic

Very nice 2000 model Sandpiper 30ft pull behind camper.

A tree fell on it and damaged roof and left side, but it's very fixable and will save a bundle over new or used price.

Interior is very nice, huge bathroom with large shower.

( $ 2950) $ 2,500.00 reduced, email for detailed pictures.

FRSandpiper30asm.jpg

FRSandpiper30bsm.jpg

FRSandpiper30dsm.jpg

FRSandpiper30qsm.jpg

FRSandpiper30jsm.jpg

Come on guys.... Ok, price reduced to $ 2500...

It's wort more for parts than this. Just slap a sheet of plywood on the side and one one the roof and you have a heck of a nice cabin. You can also move it anywhere you want.

This trailer is meant for somebody that does not want to spend a fortune, does not might a slightly imperfect unit, and will do the work himself.

It's a project, it will provide all the comfort without the expenses.

Why leave an expensive trailer at a camp site, or cabin site, where they can get vandalized or damaged.

Do the math here:

Roll of rubber roof $ 380.00

Floor repair $ 150.00

Some interior paneling, $ 200.00

Exterior panel $ 50.00

Plumbing $ 75.00

Screws, trim, sealants, etc $ 100.00

Total $ 955.00

If you could take some picture of said damage roof,walls,floor and any other things that are bad maybe we could work something out. One more thing will it go down the road without any proublems. Send pics to Boborlo1@hbci.com thanks

Pictures have been sent. Yes it will travel down the road with no problem, I've got it in Chicago, IL area, so it's been tested.

Still for sale!!!

Buyer from Colorado Springs, CO fell through, he decided it was too far (duh!!!)

Trailer is still up for sale, if you need a nice cabin or retreat this is a good deal, It's actually a 32 footer, NOT 30 as I mentioned.

Final price at $ 2000.00 now

How much damage is there to the roof and is there alot of water damage? If you have beter pics of the damage, Please send to crewcab40@yahoo.com Thanks

Pics sent.

There's just a hole in the roof, it's covered now with plywood so snow won't fall in.

Could you send some more detailed pics to my e-mail.

Sent an email to link listed, but please email me pictures of the damage and where is the camper currently located?

info@gatewaynorthoutfitters.net

SOLD !!!!!!!