Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muc33

In the news!!!!! idratherbefishing!!!1

6 posts in this topic

Bill, congrats on the new addition to the family!!! Let me know if you need someone to use your fishing stuff now, as you will be busy cooking and changing diapers at home, and doing the same at the resturaunt when you are not there!!! hehehehe I will keep your fishing gear in good use!

Again, congrats on the new baby, hope the wife is doing well too!

There's a new member to the FM family??? Well, let me be the second one to congratulate ya and offer best wishes to mamma and baby.

Since CC is using your poles and tackle and stuff can I take your boat??? grin.gif

Congrats!!! I heard the news on sunday I was going to see if you wanted to go fishing this weekend but now I guess i'll just get in line for the boat.

Thanks guys! We have a beautiful baby girl! Mom and baby are doing well despite about 3 sleepless nights in a row! I even snuck out to pheasant hunt for an hour this morning! I'm not packing the fishing and hunting gear up yet, full moon this week, i'm thinkin of hitting sarah, if i get permission from the boss! Or should i go with the philosophy that it is easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission? Thanks again for the well wishes.

ASK!!!!

It is great to take kids fishing but it is even better to take YOUR kids fishing! Give her a few months wink.gif