Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SledNeck

Best Taxidemist Iron Range/Duluth area for Grouse

8 posts in this topic

Opinions? Pictures of mounts????

I had a deer done 2 yrs ago by HIPP taxidermy just north of duluth. I called around the area (Duluth, Superior, Virginia, Cloquet), he wasn't the cheapest but wasn't the most expensive either. FAST (6 months sooner than most)turn around and I thought he did a great job. Has a show room with everything under the sun, including grouse, ducks, turkeys and pheasants. Might be worth a phone call IMO.

ERW

I would check out Artistic Anglers just north of Duluth right before HIPP I believe. Across Rice Lake Road from the Car Dealer/Armor Gas.

Artistic Anglers does great work from what I've seen. They are also pretty expensive and takes forever.

I got a fish in Bowe's Taxidermy shop, he's got some great mounts in his display room. Nice guy to grin.gif

Bowe does great work as well.

Frank's Taxidermy in Iron or Elich in Bovey. Both are a little higher priced and it takes a long time to get your mount back, but it will be worth the wait.

Randy Bowe has done a few things for me and I have been very satisfied with his art work.