• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Are there any spearing dvd movies like the infisherman Ice fishing dvds

Agronomist_at_IA

Oh about half a month ago I decided to buy all the stuff I needed to go spearfishing. Never have done it, seen it, or been around anyone who has done it. So I started to research it, and got all the supplies that I think I need. After watching some short and somewhat poorly made home videos of spear fishing in darkhouse on u tube, I can honestly say I can't wait. If anyone knows of an informative dvd to show a guy all the techniques I would be glad to buy it. Hopefully there is one out there the u tube video is getting old when I watch it twice a day.

I know what your saying.

My brother and I are going to try and make a few videos this year. We will have to see how it works out. There is alot that goes into it, but we are going to try it out this year and see where it takes us.

I know a video will help if you can find one,but the best way to learn is to get out there and live it.My Dad brought me spearing when I was 10 years old and in the last 40 years I have learned something new every year,some of it good, some bad.Dont be scared of visiting with the guy set up across the lake,offer him a hand setting up or just say Hi!chances are, you will learn something! Good Luck and be safe! Welcome to the great sport of spearing!