Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duffman

I figure it's worth a shot

9 posts in this topic

I was up camping near Ely this past weekend, we ventured out of the Lake One access. Well, about three portages west of the access on the Kawishwi River, we somehow forgot to load up the Big Pan in the canoe yesterday. So if anybody finds it or hears of it being found, I would love to get it back to it's owner. Here's a pic of one, the one left behind had it's own custom cover/backpack combo. Spread the word, I'd love to see the web bring this baby back. It can be found near abouts- 47 55' 18" N

91 31' 50" W

Thanks

Duff

104940.jpg

I object to the misleading title of this thread. I thought it was going to mention a Hillary sighting by a hunter.

Well I'm sorry to hear about your pan, but whatever you were cooking in that thing looked MIGHTY TASTY! laugh.gif

threeball, you're so bad!

Good luck with the pan. I'll keep my ears open. You might call WELY Radio at (218) 365-4444. They take lots of lost and found messages and broadcast them.

Holly Cow, you'd think you would'a noticed that the pack was about 30 lbs lighter. grin.gif Nicely seasoned pan, hope you get it back.

Looks like good grub too. Green and Red pepper, onion, and what SM bass? wink.gif

UGH!!!....I would rather eat my athlete's foot encrusted socks than eat a smallmouth bass.

Justin

Quote:

UGH!!!....I would rather eat my athlete's foot encrusted socks than eat a smallmouth bass.

That sounds disturbing shocked.gif

Quote:

Hey, anything is good when fried in a good beer batter.

Just a few comments for the peanut gallery. grin.gif

That is Chicken Fajitas, and yes they were awesome. laugh.gif

Everything that was in my canoe at the access when we left was in my canoe when we returned, plus a garbage bag w/garbage. wink.gif

The pan in the picture is seasoned perfectly, the pan that was left behind was on it's virgin trip. frown.gif

Smallmouth? Paalease, I don't even eat Northerns. Since we didn't find any 'eyes this trip we settled for a meal of BW sunnys and crappies. cool.gif