• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

18-20th report

A big Thank you to doug an marilyn for a great stay, Had a great time, Tough fishing but for the numbers of fish they vere qaulity fish, 99% were 16 to 20" Anchored in 7' analong a bullrushy shorline, inside turn, an keyed in on rip jigging, popping in up would not do but ripping it forward brought crushing results.A tri color fire ball chatruse, orange, pink, with a floresent green grub body worked best. I had heard from my buddy at frontier that he was doing somewhat the same but casting far back behind his boat an reeling it in slowly brought many fish. Also the culverts down from frontier are almost under water.Lots of run off an the damm has been opened again I guesse. Again thanks doug an marilyn, had alot of fun an brought home a limit. Later boar