• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Recomendations for Pointer trainer in the willmar area

norm25

Recently moved to Willmar and would like to get my German shorthair into a training program for birds. Would love to hear what and who's around this area that does a good job.

Thanks

Chad Hines..... Willow Creek Kennels (little falls) he is a really good trainer. I highly reccomend him. Let me know if you need more info.

Quote:

Chad Hines..... Willow Creek Kennels (little falls) he is a really good trainer. I highly reccomend him. Let me know if you need more info.

Ditto...

I would highly recomend Jeff Berthelsen from Rock Valley Kennels. Very close to Echo. Trained my Viszla, and now I get calls asking to go hunting with my buddies. (They love the dog !!!) If you have any questions, email me ... brhargyatyahoodotcom

• 2 weeks later...

thank you for your recommendations, if anyone has any others to talk about I'm sure we would all appreciate it thanks in advance.

Not sure how far your willing to drive, but I'd highly recommend Wings and Whistles. They're located near Watertown. They have a web site, but I would suggest visiting any and all the trainers your considering.