• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was wondering if the water level has come up in the last week at all. I was there last Saturday (10-13-07) and it was the lowest I've ever seen it. shocked.gif

I was there last weekend and yesterday as well. Water level is still really low, just as low as last weekend. MN Power must be keeping the d-a-m wide open and letting tons of water out.

Just back back from Fish Lake. Water levels are up quite a bit from a month ago but still down over all. Its just high enough where some of the stumps and rocks that you could see easily before are just at or just under the water. Be careful running in areas ya dont know.

Crappies/eyes were very slow for us. Others did a little better but from talking to several people its a "should have been here yesterday" deals. Sounds like with the nice weather and sun the fishing was much better yesterday.

Dams were open to keep some of the upper river areas from flooding out. Some small roads were begining to loosen up and some actually let loose on the shoulders etc. We got a lot of rain in a small amount of time and everything is saturated pretty good.

The St. Louis River is high now and really moving and with muck and debry.