• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

lowrance lms 332c problem

Dhenry

Question

I woke up this morning and my LMS 332C had turned itself on and was beeping continuously. I turned it off and a couple of minutes later it did the same thing. I unplugged it from the power source. Any suggestions or ideas what I should do or what's wrong with it?

6 answers to this question

Have you tried it since you have removed the power? If it still powers itself on you might want to give Lowrance a call.

I had a similiar problem with one of my 332s, it was still under warranty. I sent it to Lowrance and they replaced it with a different unit, different serial number. Not sure if this helps but good luck.

If you're still under warranty you can do an on-line return authorization on Lowrance's site, that will save you some time vs. dealing with their customer service.

D, I have a 332 in the rear trolling station and haven't had any problems, but it sounds like it could be a stuck power on/off button. See if there is any debre making it stick.. Sound like a reset won't help here but it's worth a shot if you do don't forget to save your GPS coords on a blank chip. Good luck.

Wow first good thing i have heard about Eagle/Lowrance since Navaco baught them out last year, they may be catching on.

Dhenry, got mine back from lorwance it was there problem and it just cost me shipping charges to them. Call them and they give you a RA number for reference. Mine was two years old .I got the same info you were asking about from other posts on this site if you want to do a search and read more about it.