• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ripley Report 18th-19th

maros91

Wow, nice deer. For both of ya! Did you happen to work at a printing company in St. Cloud? I think I recognize you from the pic...

Yep,

I worked for Nahan Printing as a Foreman for 15 years. Two years ago I quit an took a position with IWCO in Little Falls as plant manager.

Dale, shoot me an email man! I thought I recognized you from that pic. I lived with Jamie in that house T. Peka owned by Mcdonalds, you were there once or twice smirk.gif I worked there for 3 years..... got an idea yet?

Bye the way, I saw Jamie about a month ago with his girlfriend/fiance?? , too.

r l haehn az charter dizzle net

Nice job, that bucks a beauty. I'll definitely be shooting if I see something that nice.

Quote:

Dale, shoot me an email man! I thought I recognized you from that pic. I lived with Jamie in that house T. Peka owned by Mcdonalds, you were there once or twice
smirk.gif
I worked there for 3 years..... got an idea yet?

Bye the way, I saw Jamie about a month ago with his girlfriend/fiance?? , too.

r l haehn az charter dizzle net

Ryan, Is that you? It must be about 8 years or better. What are you doing now days?

Quote:

I thought you looked familiar too. I used to work for ISI until I quit 1 year ago.

How did you do the second weekend?

Saw a lot of does but no bucks. I didn't see any buck sign at all. My buddy did see a spike but that was it.

With the weather that you had I figured you would have had a great hunt. What area did you hunt? We did not have a lot of people in the area that we normally hunt so I think that it played a roll in not seeing any deer the first day of our hunt. The area that we hunted the second day was wall to wall people but it got the deer moving.