Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JDM

As Good As It Gets?

3 posts in this topic

Four pheasant hunting days in ND last weekend / early this week, and now 3 days in SD starting Saturday. What a terrific start to the pheasant hunting season.

All it cost me was a Disney cruise for the wife and three daughters!

You're spoiled JDM!!! How are you ever going to get back to hunting MN pheasants after opening in both N and S Dakota?? Life is tough!!! And I'm sure, aside from cost, the cruise will be a real torture too!!! smile.gif

I'm pumped myself, heading to SoDak early tomorrom morning for five days!!! Leaving at noon to go home and finish packing, I can't wait!!!

Quote:

Four pheasant hunting days in ND last weekend / early this week

JD.....I hear ya! I am leaving in 2 hours for SW ND for four days. We had a blast last year with lots of birds, and one of the guys in our hunting party has been up there all week and said the bird numbers are much better this year than last year! shocked.gifgrin.gif

It only cost me a trip for my wife to Orlando with a friend of hers. crazy.gif