• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Post your mounted deer!

GoggleEye

Well I was bored tonight and so I thought I would start a thread where all you guys can post your deer (or other) after they have been all "cleaned up" and mounted. Here's my one and only from 1996. Throw your camo on and snap a pic! Let's see those brutes! grin.gif

GoggleEye Click to see pic

Check out my avatar. She's a booner. I have 7 more nice deer photo's but cannot seem to find them on the putor.

Ok...so another thread where you guys with nice deer rub it in.....great (heavy sarcasm).

j/k....lets see them!!!!! laugh.gif

Here's the wife's deer.

This is her first deer ever!

DebsMnBuck1.jpg

Here's a couple she got a couple years after that first one.

101_0508.jpg

101_0509.jpg

Here's my deer wall. There's two more added since this pic was taken but I don't have any recent pics of that.

101_0512.jpg

RBuker, Nice deer. What area do you and your wife hunt? You must have some fertile land around your area!!