• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Well computer went down lost your email ADD & phone so--- Sun. afternoon3-4 PM fishfry here all 5 neighbors commin got enough for the two of you also see ya cool.gif

SO WHERE IS THIS FISH FRY AGAIN......... grin.gif, JUST SAY THE ADRESS SPARCEBAG AND I'LL BE THERE wink.gif

Any catfish nuggets or just crappies and sunnies? I've noticed your starting to get some gills and fins from all the fish you've ate this last summer grin.gif

Sunnies crappie and oh ya cant get by without the flathead,and new will be smoked Sturgeon if I spelled it right.gonna smoke half of it. cool.giftongue.gif

Quote:

SO WHERE IS THIS FISH FRY AGAIN.........
grin.gif
, JUST SAY THE ADRESS SPARCEBAG AND I'LL BE THERE
wink.gif

You gonna bring the catsup?? and your side kick Brian??

Don't know about the side kick (Brian) He got a new girly friend ( or atleast that's what he said who knows grin.gif)So, he is spending all his time with her............But I'll be there and bring in some Fathead for the fish fry if you like.........specially the dead ones, I recon they'll be like smelt fry........ wink.gif OR I'll get the Ketsup for the fish .........hee..............hee

J.

CUT BACK ON THE GARLIC| I've still got heart burn. What a feast. Loved the sturgeon. I have to get that recipe. smile.gif