Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Warzord8

Ortonville Area Restaurants

Warzord8

Will be in the area this weekend...any favorite places to eat where a guy could have a few cold ones too. Is Millbank a better place to go? Last year we hit the Matador and want to try something different this year..thanks for the help

ortonville

headwaters on main street in ortonville has ok burgers it all depends on whos working

milbank as the lantern inn i am not sure on the food it has been a while since i have been there.also there is a pretty new sports bar just as you come into town on hwy12. the 2 times i ate there the food was good only ate burgers

if you want to drive a little ways on the sd side of the lake there are 2 supper clubs.shady beach and sodak.sodak is the bettter of the 2 by far and my favorite friday night all you can eat shrimp and on sundays all you can eat ribs.not a big salad bar but the portions are huge.the matador has gone down hill in the last couple of years.

you could always drive to odessa club 7&75 always seems to have good food.but you know how it is you can always get a bad meal every now and agian no matter where you go. good luck

gotfish

Milbank has decent places. Check out RJ's BBQ in Milbank, it's a neat place and the food is to die for. I know people that drive over an hour on a weekly basis to get some of their good BBQ. Get there early, when the food is gone, they don't make any more for that night!! It's north of Milbank about a mile on Hwy 15.

Shennanigan's opened up this past year and is a great spot to watch sports in a comfortable setting.

The lantern has good food, but is overrated. I would recommend something on the lake as well, the supper clubs are always a good bet.