• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Resort?

walleyedude

Right now me and some buddies are trying to make or final plans for where we are going to stay the week after new years. we are going between Mcquoids and Izaty's.

Can anyone shed some light on which one would be the better place to go? its a group of 6-8 guys.

~thanks

It might be worth your time to check out the two ads at the top of the page. Both Appeldoorns and Hunter will take good care of you for sure.

I would click the Icon on top of your web screen that says "Sunset Bay Resort".

Enough has been said about them, rates are reasonable and you can not go wrong with advise from resort staff!

I don not see anyone bragging about Izaties or Macs on here, so I would have to say Appledorns!

Unless you would like to be treated like a head of cattle, try Appledorns.

Your second option would be Hunter Winfields! another good option!

Good luck!

Paul Waldowski at Appledorn's is your best bet. He really knows how to take care of people. I talked to him about ice fishing when I was up there and he keeps plenty of houses out on the ice. The facilities are top notch. They have earned their spot at the top of the page.

i may be wrong, but as far as i know, izaty's has shut down. i don't know any more than that, just neighborhood gossip.................tom fellegy

I have been to Izatys before and for what you get Appledorn's is going to be a far better bet. Paul is a great guy and wont let you down.

With out a DOUBT, go to Appledoorn's. Paul will take care of you. You won't be disappointed!!! grin.gif

Gosh guys, I don't know what to say!!! blush.gifblush.gif

Thanks!!

Izaaty's is partially closed. The Golf course is still open. 2 weekends ago they sent there employees home until further notice. Sounds like it is now up for sale??

Paul,

You have a great place grin.gif and treat people awesome, make them feel very welcome.

Don't change a thing !!!