• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Chargers acquire Chris Chambers from fins for a 08' 2nd round pick

JP Z

Nice. I added Chambers to one of my fantasy teams this morning figuring he's due to break out of his 13 game TDless streak. Now he probably has a better shot to if Norv can ever figure out his offense.

Chris Chambers is an upgrade for the Chargers in reality football, but as for Fantasy FOotball, I doubt he will really do much better than he has with the Fins.. He may get a few tds more with the bolts then he would have with the fins, but that is about it... Overall, he is still not going to be a top 10 wide receiver...... Chargers will still use LT heavily, and A Gates will still be the #1 option for P Rivers....

If anything, I think Chambers would help Gates more, less pressure on Gates from secondaries.

a few more td's is a HUGE improvement for him since its been 13 games. i have had him on the trading block for weeks. gonna see what happens the first couple games with the chargers.