Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wmn luv me walleye fearme

Independence or tonka

5 posts in this topic

going out tommorow night for eyes and just wanted to know if either or them were turning over at this point? Hit tonka sunday, caught a couple 15 inchers in 30 feet right away but then couldnt come up with anything else in the next 3 hrs so was thinking of trying indy and trolling some cranks at night

thanks

clancy, it doesnt sound like the lakes up north are turned yet. doubtful they are are here. got the report from the lake that you and numb nutz were on last spring. they are catching a few eyes and some very nice pike. maybe next year we should plan a fall trip if tjhunter doesnt use up the hall pass in wyoming.

sounds good to me, plus the lake next to it might be doing better as well that time of year. Gonna try some cranks on indy, looks like I have until about 8 before it might get pretty crappy out

unfortunately, TJ's little buddy, the self proclaimed best fisherman in that area, has moved on to greener pastures and doesnt appear to be hanging around the resort anymore. Kinda felt bad for the guy when TJ interupted his droning about his fishing exploits with "Yeah that's great. So you get (fill in the blank) much up here?" That pretty much knocked him down to size.

well 4 eyes all about 10 inches and a couple bass last night was all we could come up with. Tried cranks at dark in about 8-10 feet but not a bite. At least the thunder/lightning never came when we were out