Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BeerHunter

5 Months and 7 days old First Retrieve on Video (Proud PAPA)

7 posts in this topic

MY BLack Lab Murphy made his dad pretty happy this morning. 5 months and 7 days old. He made his first 2 retrieves. THe second which i got on tape this morning. Both are the same distance. I left Bud my 10 year old at home because he was hurting from ND yet. Gave Murphy a chance to shine.

Bad quality is due to upload site.

Here is the video, My Great uncle gives a little comic relief.

th_MurphysFirstRetrieve-1.jpg

1st times are great!!!

It looks like you got a great start on your new buddy. I'm sure you look forward to a dozen wonderful years with him!!!

Good Luck!

Ken

EXCELLENT JOB MURPHY! grin.gif

Nice job on the retrieve, but you guys have a great spread out there!

Man, you could almost spend the night out there cool.gif.

Great video -- Cute when your dad or gradfather was opperating the video for you --

You sounded like a proud papa!!

Wow, nice job. I see you threw and couple rocks to help him find the bird. For you dog experts, is that ok? I had to do that for my 1st dog, and it seemed like after out in the water she would turn to the boat to see where she should go. I have a 4 yr old that hasn't retreived a duck yet, just getting back into duck hunting, and had no clue what to do. Until I threw the shell, didn't have a rock smile.gif I understand I didn't spend the time for all the training ect, but is this ok?

That's awesome! just way too cool.