Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glenn57

decals

10 posts in this topic

bought decals for FM & iceleaders to display on truck at http://fmlogo.com .nice looking. stop and say hi and bs a bit if you see someone with them.

Will do as I'm sure we frequent the same water at times!! smile.gifsmile.gif

Sounds like a plan! laugh.gif

Borch or Icehawk: I went into the link to purchase decals, did not get any confirmation from Pay Pal or any decals. Any idea of who I can contact? I've not had good response with Pay Pal on two orders in the past. In Fisherman used them for awhile and then dropped them. Is that the only way they can be purchased. It has nothing to do with my Credit Card, either totally up to date with a -0- balance. Bill

Try giving them a call at

Herald Journal

Sign & Graphics Dept.

(320) 485-2535

I got confirmation of my order from last week from paypal. I know the site was having some issues there for a while. I'm still waiting on the decals though.

Give them a call and I'm sure they'll be able to get you set up. laugh.gif

Borch: Thanks I'll give them a jingle and see what they have to say. Not real good for sales if the system doesn't respond to the buyer. Bill

i have used it twice now with no problems. sure is frustrating when things dont work right on the computer isnt it.

Got the decal last week for the rear window of the Yukon. Really looks good. Just hoping there is no problem with going through a car was and the high pressure sprayer. Just got back from up north deer camp, and the truck will go through the wash tomorrow morning. They definitley are sharp though. Bill

I've got 2 decals on the back window of my topper and have been through the car wash a number of times with no issues. You should be ok.

Went through this morning and everything worked fine. they still look good. Colder temps coming this week, ice can't be too far behind 'eh. Bill