Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jamieson

Sportsmans Club

15 posts in this topic

Looking for a Sportsmans Club or Gun Club in the Faribault area. Needs to include a rifle range.

ALHMAN'S ??? KILKENNY GUN CLUB?

There is a range closer to you, in Webster...The Richfield VFW or Legion has a range off Cty road 46, right south of that Valek Auction lot. Pretty much centered between Hyy 19 and Cty road 2.

Where is the gun club in Kilkenny?

You need to be a member of the American Legion to join the gun club in Webster.

I'M NOT XACTLY SURE BUT I KNOW SOME ONE WHO WILL WHEN I GET TO WORK THIS MORNING

There is one just east of medford on a gravel road. I don't know much about it but if I remember the sign at the club did say rifle range...

IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY IT IS BY RICE LAKE

Thank you for your help

There is a sportsman shooting range in Little Chicago west of Lonsdale on Highway 19. You need to be a member but they usally have public sight in days on the weekends at this time of the year for around 5 dollars. You need to get sponsered by a member to be a member but I know they welcome new members

I would go to Traxlers in Lecenter. It may be a little farther, but its a really nice place, and you can get a real good meal in when your done.

I miss wrote, it is East of Lonsdale. I did see the sign there this weekend

Faribault Rifle & Pistol Club Fall Meeting

Tuesday Oct 30 7 PM

Meeting will be held at the Faribault Senior Center

Located at the corner of Central Ave and Division St.

(Not at the Range as scheduled)

Our annual Gun Show will be held at the Armory in Fbo on November 17-18.

Volunteers are needed!! We also need additional help in the kitchen this year on Saturday and Sunday. We need help to set up tables mid-week, take down tables immediately after the show (about 3:30 Sunday) and help taking tickets at the door.Call John Chappuie at 507-334-2163. This is our only fundraiser and if you can donate 4 hours to help, it will take some pressure off 'the regulars'. Besides, it's a good way to meet other members.

Thanks for posting Ironfoot.

Does Traxlers have a rifle range? 100yds? 200yds? 300yds? and beyond point blank.