Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
10,000 Casts

NDSU 31.........GOPHERS 17... Lets hear your prediction!!!

10,000 Casts

I have to say it! NDSU is going to come into the Metrodome and come away with the W! Any takers?????

Sad for the Gophs but they are going to get out played and out-coached. I don't think that they can stop Rohl. NDSU has the better Quaterback in Walker and Joe Mays is going to come ready to play. Better kicker too in Dragosivich! grin.gif

I am expecting some serious backlash from you Gopher fans so let me have it... But NDSU will still come home with the victory!!!

PierBridge

33-35.

IFallsRon

All Gopher scholarships should be revoked if they lose.

portageman

It is going to be downright embarrasing.

Trainman

21-18 NDSU. Gophers miss three FG's, Weber throws 3INTs returned for TD's and run's in 3 TD's, then they go for 2 on each one and come up short.

TommyJ33

Gophs are kinda beat up, aren't they? I say it will be a good game. Espicially after Brewster called them

"the little green guys from North Dakota"

31-28 Bison

10,000 Casts

Little green guys from ND LOL!

Thats pretty funny. Craig Bohl is the nicest guy in the world but I don't think you want to make him mad.

Gophs have one of teh worst defenses in college football giving up just uder 600 yards a game.

NDSU is going to have to play pretty bad to lose.

TommyJ33

I agree John. Coach Bohl does have his poop in a group, that is for sure.

Say, how is the fall musky, walleye bite on Leech coming along?

Scott M

Anybody get a betting line on this game? I looked online this morning and couldn't find one.

I hate to say it, but NDSU 27, Gophers 24.

These are some lean years for the Gophs and it make take a while for things to get better. I'm giving Brewster the benefit of the doubt that he will get things going in the future. Bill Callahan brought the West Coast Offense to Nebraska and they struggled the first year as well. But 5-6 is completely different from 1-10!

I think both teams are playing for something. I think that the gophs know they played poor last year and all of this year and need the win for themselves and their coach that has his foot in his mouth, and obviously NDSU has all the MN players that were spurned, last year's loss, their #1 D1-AA ranking, etc.

KatoMike

They don't put lines on games involving different levels (e.g. Div. I-AA versus Div. 1).

As excited as people are to see ND come in and win, and as bad as the Gophers have been, I think the Gophers win and win big.

Minnesota 42

North Dakota 17

PierBridge

I'm hearing NDSU is 3 at this point in town here.

I was thinking 6 myself.

Of course anything could happen but to me it looks like a blowout for the Bison if you factor in they outplayed us last and should have won the game they seem to be a better overall team this year and we "MN" are clearly a much worse team this year.

Even though the game is going to be played at the MetroDome I fully expect the North Dakota Fans will out number and definitely be louder than the Gophers Fans kind of like the Pack vs Vikings game a few weeks ago at the Dome.

Good Luck....Go Gophs! grin.gif

Flaco651

I can't go against the home town squad, even though it don't look good for the gopher.

31-27 Gophs! cool.gif

10,000 Casts

Chise,

I was looking to place a wager on the game as well. I figured that you could bet on just about anything but I haven't been able to find anything on the net.

For all you Gopher fans I just don't see it. Last year, I thought the bison were going to get routed and they certainly outplayed the gophs.

Win or lose, this needs to be a wakeup call for Minnesota. With a school of that size and sweet new stadium on the way, they need to contend in the Big 10 with-in 5 years.

None the less it will be pretty bad if you pay a team in a lesser division a ton of money to come down and play you and they come in and take it to ya.

Still sticking to NDSU 31, Gophs 17

10,000 Casts

Tommy,

The walleye fishing is absolutly phenomenal right now. I have heard jig and a fathead, lindys and shad raps are all good right now and they are hitting all over.

For Muskies its been pretty good, not great but pretty good. I have been sticking to the rocks on the main lake but most the guides seem to be fishing Walker Bay.

iffwalleyes

So this weekend is the big event. As was the case last year prior plans will keep me from the game frown.gif. So what is going to be the out come.

I made the coment last year that the bison had a good shot as the gophers were down last year and the bison were playing well. Then the bison rolled in and won every aspect of the game except for the most important one being the score board. Well this year finds the Bison (No.1 ranking in the FCS Coaches Poll) undefeated and the Gophers have what 1 win? Well this year I think they have a better shot than last year. I think the Herd will pull it out this year. I am going to say 24-17 Bison.

b48425375mk2.png

I don't think the Gophers will over look them quite as much as they did last year. But I tell you what one hit from Joe Mays and they won't think of them as little green guys. New coach for the gophers but I doubt that will help. The Coach Bohl is awesome what a great coach. The Gophers should have went after him. Maybe they will realize this after this weekend. Did you catch that BOLD text.

Cabela10

You all are crazy. They will not come in and beat a Big Ten school. I highly doubt the Bison's defense will be able to stop the Gophers offense.

Gophers 38 - Bison 20

LMITOUT

The Sagarin ratings have NDSU favored by 6 pts....5.96 to be exact. wink.gif

10,000 Casts

Quote:

You all are crazy. They will not come in and beat a Big Ten school. I highly doubt the Bison's defense will be able to stop the Gophers offense.

Thats what makes this soooo sweet my friend.

I highly doubt the Gophers defense will be able to stop the Bison offense.

TommyJ33

With the entire Big Ten sukin this year. What makes you think the Gophers have a good offense? tongue.gif

so haaad

Is anyone else going to the game?

TommyJ33

oh Yeah...I will be there. cool.gif

Bison Tailgate party before and after the game east of the dome in the lot off 11th Ave and 3rd st

paceman

I am thinking a shootout. Golden Gophers squeaking by 42-33

Harmonica Bear

Exactly...

Gophers 51 - Little Green Guys from North Dakota 30

LMITOUT

I just want this game over with because I can't stand the tension any longer! I don't know if the Bison can pull it off with all the hype now, and I'm starting to wonder if over confidence will come into play with them. I hope they can do it but I think it could go either way.

I hope it doesn't get decided by a few, or many, blown calls either way so we then have to listen to the cop-outs that we get with the Vikes, etc. every week down here. Oh yeah, those pesky clock operators too. smirk.gif

I'll be out pheasant hunting in ND this weekend and listening to it on the radio between walks, but I have the DVR set so I can watch when I get back. BTW, it's on the Big 11 Network this weekend.

RankOfEagle

I agree with KatoMike, and I don't know why for sure. I have been frusterated with the gophers this year but I have a feeling that the gophers are going to have a big game. Maybe us people from Mankato think alike grin.gif. I say Gophers 38, NDSU 17.