Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
troyslund

trollin near isle

2 posts in this topic

i'm from duluth and gonna give the nite trollin cranks a try end of the month (oct) for four days... was on the pond one time this summer but basically never before that.. we're stayin at the flagship in south east corner.. have a lund angler 1650 w a 40hrse, so not lookin to travel to far.. questions are::::: where to troll cranks near this corner... shaw's?? 3-mile??? i also read about findin shallow weed lines, how do you find these? are you talkin any shoreline. or near points??? man i'm confused but very very anxious and excited about the trip..basically where should a rookie begin from se corner?? i really appreciate all the listings on this website as i read it often and use the advice including which cranks to pick up .... thanks in advance....

troy confused.gif

Work the vaious reef's or shoreline until you find the fish. Some within a 20 minute boat ride in addition to those listed are Hawkbill, Lakeside, Flamingo, Agate, Banana, Graveyard and Big Point and Hunters Point areas.

Good Luck!