Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PikeTipper

San Diego over Oakland???

6 posts in this topic

I'm in an elimination league at work. I have to pick 1 team to win each week with no repeat picks. I've taken Minnesota grin.gif, Chicago, Baltimore, Dallas and Tennessee so far and San Diego scares me plus Oakland has been playing better. Who should I take this week if not San Diego?

Take San Diego, man!!! How can you not take them? LT will run all over Oakland.... Plus, they got Culpepper throwing the ball this weekend.... LOL.....

Dont even question it, just pick em....

San Diego should win, but i'd like too see another nice win before i believe what i saw last week. Oakland is coming off a bye and playing well themselves. If Shanahan doesnt call that timeout at the end of the broncos/raiders game the raiders would be 3-1. A sneaky pick would be the Browns at home against the dolphins.

That's actually where I'm leaning right now. Cleveland's been playing well and Miami just lost their starting QB. Can they stop Ronnie Brown?

Quote:

That's actually where I'm leaning right now. Cleveland's been playing well and Miami just lost their starting QB. Can they stop Ronnie Brown?

They better grin.gif my Dad and two of my brothers will be in the Dawgpound Sunday, can't wait! The Browns will be putting everything they have into this game before the bye week. Wimbley, McGinest and Peek will educate this rookie quick.

go with green bay or seattle....both at home gb vs wash seattle vs saints.......seattle or even az at home against carolina with a 44 year old QB that joined the team wednesday!!