Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tadster

Water Temps

18 posts in this topic

Havent seen much lately about water temps on Mille Lacs. Just wondering if the temps have dropped much yet with the cold front. Headed up there for the October Full Moon and hoping the water temps get down into the low 50s....Thanks...

56 this a.m. We've had some cooler temps and a NW wind that really knocked the temp down.

That sounds a bit better Paul. Woulda been nice to have water temps that low a week ago, but we still got into some nice fish. Got another trip planned to come up with my uncle a week from now to fish the north end. Hoping it will be in the low 50's by then.

Let us know how you do. I need to burn a day or so of vac. or I'll lose it at the end of the month

When do you want to burn it? grin.gif

Thanks for the info guys...getting the itch to get up there...can never get there in June as I have 3 girls who all play softball. On a different note, has the water level come up at all? Looks like you have had some rain lately...didnt know how much though...

Things are shaping up nicely for the last week of October and into November.

Todd

Was able to convince my Dad to head up with me this weekend. I'll let you know what up on Sunday. Should be first weekend to expect big things. I'm a bit worried about the absence of midweek posts but everything is in line for a great weekend.

Chris,

good luck....catch some pigs for me!

Team Otter,

You know my situation. Give me until late next week and I'll be in contact.(either way). The Mother-In-Law may be coming up to help the last week in Oct. to help.grin.gif.(Maybe my way to go and get up there if I work my tail off before that)

If not then, maybe the weekend of 11/2 or 11/3.

we had 52deg all over the sw end yesterday the 11th..........tom fellegy

53 last night on the East side

I like the sounds of that Paul. Thanks for the updates. Is it October 23 yet? grin.gif

Rod-,

Just had to keep you on your toes. I know you're busy.

At this point, I'm available Friday, October 26 and Friday, November 2 through Sunday, November 4.

If the water temperature decline stays at this consistency, November could be unbelievable.

I know,

I think that may be my best shot to catch up with you,(Nov) but I'll keep in touch.

I suppose your'e Hooking Eyes in your sleep about now, just waiting to get up there grin.gif

Sounds good.

'Eyes going into the net is a lot better than most dreams I seem to have (and in color too). grin.gif

Quote:

53 last night on the East side

Thanks for the update on water temps Paul and Tom!

Friday night 10/12 on the West side our graph read 52-54.