• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone see KG today?

Sandmannd

I was home chillin' today and happened upon the Wolves/Celtics pre-season game on ESPN2. Man was it weird to see KG in a green jersey wearing #5. I still enjoyed watching him play and was more rooting for him than the wolves. I'm hoping we can get something going this year, but I gotta say I would love to see KG in the finals.

It definitely does not look right seeing him in a green jersey and a number other than 21!

Aaron

I read about it and checked out the box score. Musta been retelevised on ESPN2? Not sure what the time difference is.

Ricky Davis said he almost passed the ball to Garnett because he was so used to doing it. I say it was either that or the ganja.

It sucks, but the Wolfies will see him in the regular season too. Split loyalties for me this year I think, Celts and Wolves.

I am happy for him. I loved watching him, but because of a franchise-worth of dumb moves by the front office.

I would have loved to watch him, but I started to feel sorry for him because there was nowhere to go. We were close with Gugs and Steph but that was it.

My $1.25

Hit

Quote:

Ricky Davis said he almost passed the ball to Garnett because he was so used to doing it.

I liked what Rosen had to say about that on the news last night. He brought that up and said he thought it was news worthy just because he thought about passing!

Aaron

it would take some bad injuries to the key guys for that to happen. the cavs made the finals with one star, the celts have three. not only three all stars, but all stars with out rings or attitudes. paul peirce has been the KG of the east for too long now to not get his team to the playoffs. the east is getting better, but who looks better than boston?

Agreed sledneck, I'm tired of hearing "I want Garnett to get his ring" Oh B.S. I'm a Minnesota sports fan, If you don't like it hear get the heck out. Lot of great individual athletes didn't, and wont get their rings. The superstars need to realize that their big contracts eat up alot of potential ability to have a well rounded team. Santana, see ya. Hunter see ya. Others will and have to step up in small market teams. I'ld like to see them all stay but thats not the reality of it all. Man, I got a case of the crabbies today sorry for venting.