Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
riverwalker

Heading up from st cloud on saturday

riverwalker

Any tips? Coming up from cloud on Sat. Trying for everything and fishing all day. If the bites been as good as its been down here it should be a fun time. What's been hitting throughout the day. Kinda a newbie to Mille lacs and any info would be helpful...launching out of Isle. thanks

MuleShack

The Perch in Isle bay are always biting grin.gif

Put on the miles trolling for the eyes towards evening.

Cast the rocks for muskies.

Pick your poison. There's reports for all of these in recent posts.

Good luck.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Hoyt4
      Most likely our last trip up this year unless we go up for crappies but i'm running out of weekends. We had another great trip this weekend the fish are so fat this year more than I remember in the past.  Got my old man out for a good walleye bite he had a blast and caught a ton of fish. One day they just attached the bait as it was coming down they would come up and smash. Next day you put in the bottom and not even see the lure on the vex bring up a tad and they would smack it. Fun and a lot of snow hitting yesterday when we left.
    • PRO-V
      Agreed!!
    • SaintPaulPaul
      Switch to regular Budweiser and they seem to just jump out of the hole. No, seriously the way I improved my landing success through the ice was to go to small treble hooks. One small one on a 6' leader, a weight and Colorado blade above the leader seems to work for me. If you are on the flag right away, you don't risk gut-hooking them. I also recycle my Power Pro musky line and put it on tip ups. Also, I should add that I always  have a jaw-spreader and 8" forceps for quick and easy hook removal.
    • Iowabrewcrew
      Funny...seems like when the Emerald run slowed down up there 4-5 years ago, the fishing followed suit!
    • anyfishwilldo
      they only ran for a couple days.  They have them on the canadian side but its illegal to transport live bait across the border
    • JerkinLips
      Cliff - much more than the 4-6" they were predicting.  It was a tired drive back to Blaine late Saturday night, but would have been a much tougher drive back Sunday.
    • Tom Sawyer
      Tough to follow Ricks Gilly Gilly, but might as well get it out of the way.... My best one today, was a grind until prime time, then the bite was lights out until 6pm. I couldn't pull myself away from my hole....
    • monstermoose78
      Green was ok for me I used all kinds of baits. Nothing would bite before it got dark. I caught some on plastics, waxies, and minnows were hot. I was in 27-28 feet. It was nice to sit in the house as I normally do not fish in it.  
    • Tom Sawyer
    • Tom Sawyer
      Nice fish Paul, persistence usually pays off..... What worked to put those good ones on the ice? Any tips on structure, depth, time of day? And of coarse coordinates, 
  • Share & Have Fun