Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Down to Earth

Seating at the X

10 posts in this topic

Can anyone give me feedback on the club level seating at Excel? Looking to get tickets at that level.

Thanks.

Quote:

Can anyone give me feedback on the club level seating at Excel? Looking to get tickets at that level.

Thanks.

AWESOME!

Couldn't sit in a better level than Club. I have sat there many of times and loved it. What is nice is it's not that crowded and there are no lines for the bathroom. I think they also have better food selection also.

Food, bathrooms, view, post-game exit......Club level is as good as it gets!

The only down side is that its alot quieter, you dont have that in the crowd atmosphere. But I would give that up for these seats anyday. As stated there are just a fraction of the people on this level, so beer, drinks, food, bathrooms, and even a quick exit, are so much better easier and quicker. You will love the seats.

Best seat in the house.

Agreed...I like the Club level better than all the other seats I've had...I've been right behind the bench, on the ends/behind the goal, blue line lower level...

Club Level seats are the best.

Sorry guys, but I’m going to disagree on the BEST seats being club. They are great seats but when you figure price into the equation I think I have the best seats in the arena. First row, upper deck, between center ice and the blue line. It’s great not to have anyone in front of me. And, when the Wild score I can “high-five” the guy in the club section below me. I pay $35 per seat and he pays $85! That’s $100 difference per game for two seats.

Them are also good seats, but when it comes to a bathroom break, or when your beer runnith empty, the club level is the place to be! grin.gif There realy arent to many bad seats in the x, so whereever you sit will be a good seat!

I think most of the seats in the excel are amazing and they did a great job of designing it. But I have to say the best seat would be on the bench!!!!!!