Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gonefishin11

Lab with rash

2 posts in this topic

My chocolate lab has a rash on her back inner thighs. I noticed it yesterday and there seemed to be more today. It looks pretty much like acne. There are little red dots and it is swollen around them. They seem to be a bug bite of sorts. She isn't licking to scratching constantly but it is more than usual.

We walk every night at a park where she runs through some CRP. My thoughts are some sort of bug, thistles, burn weed or something of that sort.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

My parents dog had the same thing. dont remember what the vet said it was, but they put him on Cefpodoxime Prox 200mg and it cleared up pretty quickly.