Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cableguy

THANKS PAUL!!!! re; Fall Frenzy

3 posts in this topic

We just wanted to make a public announcement to thank Paul for everthing he has done in making the "Fall Frenzy" a success and glad to see everyone had such a great time. We firmly believe we could not have found a harder worker or more dedicated person to oversee our dream of making our resort one of the priemere "family fun" and fishing resorts in Minnesota.

Also, a big "Thank You" to the FM community. We can't tell you how great it is to sit back and read all the favorable reviews that you give the resort. It makes us feel that we have the resort going in the right direction and all the hard work and sacrifices have been worth it. The resort is still in a transitional stage. Please let Paul or us know of any ideas or suggestions you would like to see. After all, the resort is for you, "OUR GUESTS"!

Thanks again to all of you in the FM community and to Paul, aka, "Waldo", "Pablo", "What Can I Do For You", Waldowski!!!

Chuck and Marilyn Appeldoorn

Wish you could have been there... It was a blast, listening to Tony Roach while sitting in 80 degree weather in the courtyard was something I may not forgett for a long while!... That and watching Paul DIve in the lake after his 4 wheeler. tongue.gif

I'll be heading back to the resort a few more times this fall, and you can expect me more than a couple times this winter as well.. Or untill Paulie gets sick of me.. LOL

Hi Dietz!

I definetly will have to try and make the next FM event. They seem like such a great time and there is such a wealth of information shared. Things have come along way from the the old cane and bobber days. Oops! did I date myself? lol

Also, a special thanks to Rick, you and everyone else associated with Fishing Minnesota. What a great service you bring to the fishing community!

Looking forward to seeing you at the resort!

Chuck